Workplace giving is a fantastic way to express your compassion and create positive change while you go about your daily work.
With just a small pre-tax donation from your pay, you can:
- Help disadvantaged young people to complete their year 10. Oftentimes, it is difficult to engage well with formal education when living in complex personal circumstances.
- Support families that may be at risk of breaking down or having a child or young person placed in out-of-home care.
- Support young people in need to pursue their education dreams through funding education scholarships and providing material support. Not all of us are fortunate to come from families with enough resources.
These are only a few of the ways employer and employee donations will help young people and families in need through Marist180. Employee giving programs make an enormous difference to people who need support, and you probably won’t even notice the difference to your pay.
As an employee, workplace giving through Marist180 benefits you by:
- Providing an immediate tax benefit by reducing your taxable income.
- Reducing the need to keep charitable giving records, as employee donations are recorded on your pay slip.
As an employer, workplace giving through Marist180 benefits you by:
- Giving you a happier workforce. We find that most people care for others and they want to work for organisations that care as well.
- Giving you the chance to match your workers’ donations and increase the positive impact you can have on the community in which your business operates.
- Letting you ‘dip your toe’ in the water, if you are unsure about the best way to build a relationship with a charity like Marist180. We have lots of opportunities for deeper engagement – from offering our clients work pathways, to volunteering with our programs, to donating goods and services.
Marist180 partners with Good2Give, an online platform that makes workplace giving easy.