Access to a safe home makes independent living possible, which is why Marist180 strives to give young people the accommodation they need to continue their life journey with hope.
To be eligible for LEAP, a young person must be:
- leaving out-of-home care or have previously been under the parental responsibility of the Minister
- aged between 17.5 and 20.5 years
- receiving an income to pay rent or bills
- engaged in a vocational program or employment
- able to live independently in a shared-house environment
- able to display age-appropriate living skills.
Get in touchIf you are interested in finding out more about our Life Education Accommodation Program:
02 9672 9200
Send an enquiry