Marist Youth Care in the spirit of Marcellin Champagnat, stands in solidarity with young people at risk in their struggle for wholeness of life. We endeavour to nurture these young people with care, love and understanding and work towards reconciling them with their families. In working with these young people and their families, we are prepared to go beyond recognised limits of care and tolerance. Through a variety of innovative activities we support these young people on their path to personal, social and economic independence.
- Client Focused – We put young people first, recognising their worth, focusing on their needs whatever their circumstances and regardless of their backgrounds and beliefs.
- Respect – We respect, value and acknowledge people, their differences and the unique needs and this is reflected in the professional delivery of our services and in our relationships.
- Integrity – We behave in an open and transparent manner; acting honestly and consistently in undertaking our work and in our relationships.
- Perseverance – We are prepared to go beyond the recognised limits of care and tolerance in working with young people and ensure that we are always there for them.
- Innovation – We are innovative, courageous and imaginative and willing to take informed risks to achieve the best outcomes for the young people we serve.